3.23.2015

Lies made evident by example

Let's live up to the name shall we - and go as free flow as we can manage
we/he - I am me, but me and I don't see eye to eye

Ugh, I can feel the self-consciousness creeping in
Like a sickly warmth crawling up my back
After oozing out of a hole in my spine

Off with you Gremlin, I shall stand naked and fearless, with naked fear
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Aren't those ones so wonderfully sticky?

Do you understand the weight of being at the nexus of infinite possibilities?

Bioshock Infinite was/is free for xbox gold members this month - and if it had a theme, I'd say that's probably it. What we don't think about is that we stand in that Nexus every day. It doesn't seem like it because we're comfortable and automated. Think of your daily morning subroutines.

I'm supposed to decide which path to choose among infinite possibility, and I don't even know what I want to eat.
Bachelor Chow. 

Okay, that's true - I want to each bachelor chow.




No comments:

Post a Comment